Marketplace with Escrow Pay
- Configure your site to use Escrow Pay, see below.
- Your customer (publisher) needs to have a different Escrow account to receive payments.
- Buyer pays for a product listed on your site.
- Escrow receives the money.
- Your customer (publisher) ships the item that they sold.
- Buyer receives and accepts the item.
- Your customer (publisher) receives the amount in his Escrow account.
- Go to your Admin Panel -> Settings -> Payments.
- Enable Escrow Connect.
- Enable Sandbox mode for testing purposes only.
- Your customers (the publisher) will need to have an Escrow account to receive the payments.
- With Escrow pay enabled it's mandatory to be registered before posting an ad, this is controlled by the application.
- The publisher will be redirected to his profile to connect with Escrow.
- Once connected he will be able to sell items on your site.
- A user buys an item.
- The Buyer goes to the checkout page and pays with Escrow.
- The buyer is redirected to Escrow checkout to create an account or login with an existent account.
- The buyer makes a payment.
- The buyer can mark an order as paid if pays with wire transfer and Escrow has secured the payment.
- Now, the seller ships the item and marks the order as shipped.
- Then, the buyer receives the item and marks the order as received.
- The buyer can mark an order as accepted if is satisfied with the order received.
- Finally, the seller receives their payment.