How to create a frequently asked questions system (FAQ)
With Yclas, it is possible to create a Frequent Asked Questions system - FAQ that will help your clients to solve common issues and learn their way around your website.
- Login in your Admin panel.
- Go to Addons -> Faq.
- Enable the FAQ by checking the box next to it, and click Save. This will add the FAQ icon to the header of your theme.
- Go to Integrations -> find Disqus and activate Disqus for FAQ. This will add Disqus system in the bottom (providing your Disqus ID is necessary to enable the service.
- Click Save.
- In your panel, choose Content -> FAQ -> New.
- Create and add your FAQ.
- Go to your site home page, in the header there’s an icon with FAQ.
- There you have all of your FAQs listed as well as an useful search box.